Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pei Tong & Chia Yee Birthday Party

yesterday night .....
our class ....
5 Daisi 3
we celebrate both of them's birthday together .........
erm ...
nt much ppl cum .....
about 12 ppl cum ....
we celebrate at Gasoline
at Heritage thr ......
so mny ppl .....
actuali we hv a lot of fun thr .......
bt badly is ....
me & someone relationship ...
still like tat ....
bt nvm .....
i even dun care abt it ..........
at least i reali hv fun wit every frens ...
except someone ........
my frens found tat some bad thing of someone .....
i dun wanna tell abt it ........
i jz feel tat someone vry thick face ..........
bt none of my business !!!
we hv take some photo with pei tong & chia yee .........
bt nt using my hp ......
so all the pic wait till my frens Daniel upload 2 fb or blog ......
then i transfer it 2 my blog ........
so ....
everybody ....
pls wait lor ........

No comments:

Post a Comment