Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GOOD MOOD ~~~

2day ....
must b my super lucky day ......
bcuz ..........
muhahahahaha ......
tats no drawing & sketching hw 2day !!!!!!!!!!
i'm extremly happy ......
wakakakakaka ...........
y i'm happy
bcuz .....
when the teacher gv us hw ......
tats a lot ........
the total we draw for last week a whole week hw is 20 !!!!!!
OMG .........
actually if other subject no hw .....
20 is less ..........
bt we hv 3D work , english presentation , art history hw ......
how can we finish all in a whole week ......
can ........
do till midnight !!!!!!!!!!
bt 2day .....
is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!
bt at first i thought tat i hv 2 do my drawing during my trip !!!!
i mean ....
tis coming friday .....
me n my whole family going 2 Cameron Highland travel !!!!
hoho .....
nw ....
no need scare about no time finish the drawing ..
no hw !!!!!!!!
thx GOD !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment