Friday, April 9, 2010

Attention !!!!!!!!!!!!! We R OVER

few days ago ......
i go watch " How To Train Your Dragon " !!!!
Is a vry gd movie ............
Cute Toothless

is been a long time didn' t talk about TVXQ ....
bt tis few days i found some photo of TVXQ .....
start addict to them again .....
especially my YOOCHUN ........^^
i reali like tis 2 photo ............
TOOOOOOOOOO
Handsome !!!!!!!!!

Is going bck to the main topic ......
we reali over .......
i think is nt my fault .....
words tat i can say 2 her is tat's all ........
bt she dun wan 2 accept ........
and i was damn angry !!!!!!!!!!!
i've aledi talk gentle without argue ......
bt she reject me .......
tats y i'm soooooo DAMN ANGRY ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is nt me dun wan try 2 solve tis problem ...
is she wan 2 escape !!!!!
bt ......
everything is fine !!!!!
i even dun care about anything & her anymore .........
wat she do
wat she say
i dun bother anymore ...........
is none of my business !!!!!!!!!
if somedays .....
she wan 2 make up with me again ......
i won't tat soft-hearted anymore ........


No comments:

Post a Comment